Monday, April 2, 2007

Serbia Can Play Without Zigic, But Not Without Me!


After Nikola Zigic received a 3 match ban the pressure started building up on Javier Clemente to call upon Mateja Kezman for the matches against Finland and Belgium. Kezman acted shamefully in the last World Cup in Germany when he received a red card against then Serbia&Montenegro VS Argentina where the Argentines won 6:0. After that game Kezman did not get a call to play for Serbia.

Kezman stated, " I got accused of something that I did and something that I didn't do. I am only 27 years old and I still have much to contribute for the Serbian national team. Zigic is an excellent player but we can and must play without him against Finland and Portugal. My status had not changed, as I still wish to play for Serbia with all my heart" One thing is certain, Javier Clemente will either have to call Mateja Kezman or go with the inexperienced Milan Jovanovic for the games against Finland and Belgium.

Check Out The Clip With Kezman's Skills:

No comments: